At SONTIMER we stand by the quality of our eyewear and offer a 12 month LIMITED WARRANY against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase. The warranty is valid to the original purchaser with a proof of purchase from an Authorized SONTIMER Dealer that clearly shows the purchase date. The warranty program does not cover product that is lost or stolen or has been altered, misused, scratched, or any damage that is caused by the purchaser (this includes general wear and tear). Simply contact the retailer where the product was purchased for further instruction. If purchased from the SONTIMER online store, please submit a contact form with WARRANY in the subject line and a short description of the issue. We will then give further instruction.
- Generally, product will need to be returned to us for further inspection.
- We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages sent in the warranty return process.
- Please ensure that any warranty returns are packaged well to avoid damage in transit.
- Upon inspection, if it is deemed a warranty issue, a replacement will be sent with no extra charge for shipping.
- SONTIMER will do it’s best to turn around the warranty within 14 days of receiving it.
- SONTIMER reserves the right to any decision on a faulty item.